Saturday, May 28, 2011

Spicy Crusted Salmon with Grilled Asparagus


I am getting married really soon and since I am sitting home all the time i feel super fat. I kept seeing the commercials for weight watchers so I joined. This was one of my first recipes i made off their site and I LOVED it! I had extra rub so I am saving it to use again and even put over oil popped or air popped popcorn! YUM!

Ingredients
1 spray(s) cooking spray
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 Tbsp ground cumin
1 Tbsp paprika
1 tsp ground oregano
1 tsp sugar
1 1/2 pound(s) salmon fillet(s), cut into four 6 oz pieces
1 tsp olive oil
garlic salt as you like
asparagus

Directions
Coat grill with cooking spray. Preheat grill.
Combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano and sugar. Rub salmon with spices and then drizzle with oil. For the asparagus drizzle some olive oil and garlic salt over them on a pan and roast till they look yum. Put the salmon in the oven at 350 till it looks ready to eat. It is normally ready when it flakes apart when tested with a fork. Serve with asparagus.


No comments:

Post a Comment